- Our mission is to empower people to experience Dubai, by offering the world’s best activities most conveniently. To achieve this goal, we will live up to the following good practices:
- We can facilitate the payment of any (entrance) fee, purchase or hire of any trip and service which uses our payment services.
- We help you (24/7): our customer service centers are here to help you +971544420441
- We listen to you: our platform is the product of what YOU (the users) prefer and find most convenient when using our service
- We promise you an informative, user-friendly website that guarantees the best available prices.
- We Price Match
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email, or by telephone. By accessing, browsing, and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “Platform”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
“Toot Fun Yachts LLC”, “us”, “we” or “our” means Toot Fun Yachts LLC, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and having its registered address at Al WDAA Business Center, Raga Al Buteen – DUBAI, the United Arab Emirates. “Platform” means the (mobile) website and app on which the Trip Service is made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained, and/or hosted by Toot Fun Yachts LLC. “Trip” means the various activities and services that can be ordered, acquired, purchased, bought, paid, rented, provided, reserved, combined, or consummated by you from the Trip Provider.
“Trip Service” means the online purchase, order, (facilitated) payment, or reservation service as offered or enabled by Toot Fun Yachts LLC in respect of various products and services as from time to time made available by Trip Providers on the Platform.
“Trip Reservation” means the order, purchase, payment, booking, or reservation of a Trip.
- We accept payments online through multiple methods, including Visa and MasterCard (credit/debit cards) & others in AED.
Privacy and cookies
Credit card or bank transfer
- If applicable and available, we offer the opportunity for Trip Reservations to be paid to the Trip Provider during the Trip Reservation process utilizing secure online payment (all to the extent offered and supported by your bank). For certain products and services, Toot Fun Yachts LLC facilitates (through third-party payment processors) the payment of the relevant product or service (i.e. the payment facilitation service) for and on behalf of the Trip Provider (Toot Fun Yachts LLC never acts nor operates as the merchant of record). Payment is safely processed from your credit/debit card or bank account.
- For certain (non-refundable) rates or special offers, please note that it requires that payment is made upfront by wire transfer (if available) or by credit card, and therefore your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon making the Trip Reservation. Please check the (reservation) details of your product or service of choice thoroughly for any such conditions before making your Trip Reservation. You will not hold Toot Fun Yachts LLC liable or responsible for any (authorized, (allegedly) unauthorized, or wrong) charge and not (re)claim any amount for any valid or authorized charges (including for prepaid rates, no-show, and chargeable cancellation) of your credit card.
- In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by third parties, contact us immediately by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please state ‘credit card fraud’ in the subject line of your email and provide us with evidence of the charged deductible (e.g. policy of the credit card company). This indemnification only applies to credit card reservations made using Toot Fun Yachts LLC’s secure server and the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through our default or negligence and no fault of your own while using the secure server.
Prepayment, cancellation, no-show policy
Correspondence and communication
- By completing a Trip Reservation, you agree to receive
- An email which we may send you shortly before your arrival date, giving you information on your destination and providing you with certain information and offers (including third-party offers to the extent that you have actively opted in for this information) relevant to your Trip (Reservation) and destination.
- An email after arrival to rate the (experience with your) Trip Provider and the Trip Service.
- An email that we may send to you promptly after your stay inviting you to complete our guest review form. See our privacy and cookies policy for more information about how we may contact you.
- To duly complete and secure your Trip Reservation, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number or credit card number.
- Any claim or complaint against Toot Fun Yachts LLC or in respect of the Trip Service must be promptly submitted, within 30 days after the scheduled day of consummation of the product or service (e.g. trip end date). Any claim or complaint that is submitted after 30 days may be rejected and the claimant shall forfeit the right to any (damage or cost) compensation.
- Due to the continuous update and adjustments of rates and availability, we strongly suggest making screenshots when making a reservation to support your position (if needed).
- Toot Fun Yachts LLC will not accept reviews which include:
- Profanity, sexually explicit, hate speech, discriminatory, threats, violence
- Mention of full names, personal attack towards the staff
- Promoting illegal activities (e.g. drugs, prostitution)
- Sites, emails and addresses, phone numbers, cc details
- Politically sensitive comments
Intellectual property rights
- Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our Platform and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our Platform are owned by Toot Fun Yachts LLC.
- Toot Fun Yachts LLC exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title, and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of) (the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the Platform on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content) and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep) link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the Platform or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to Toot Fun Yachts LLC. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behavior will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
Applicable law, jurisdiction, and dispute resolution
- These terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed following UAE law.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed under the laws of the UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- The customer using the website who is minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Toot Fun Yachts LLC will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC sanctions countries to be under the law of UAE.
Trips & Bookings Terms & Conditions
- Clients should read and understand all the terms and conditions of the instructor before they start.
- Timings and trip times are subject to availability and weather. Completing the payment process is not equal to a confirmed booking.
- After successful payment completion by the customer, the customer will receive an email confirming the success of payment and the start of booking processing from our side.
- Within the next 15 minutes, after the payment completion by the customer, the customer will be receiving a confirmation email with full order details, contacts, and location for the booking.
- If the vessel is not available for any reason the customer will be given a choice of another similar option or the customer will be offered a full refund.
- Rental agreement to be paid in advance.
- All guests should bring an original Emirates ID or original Passport. not a copy or picture. please all people and all children Even babies.
- Customers must follow the captain’s instructions and not offend employees, resulting in the cancellation of the trip and no compensation for the customers.
- The company is not responsible for compensating the client in case of injury, where the injury results from failure to follow the instructions.
- Customer commitment to Marina’s speed limit, with the reduction of music, where the violation results in a financial violation borne by the client.
- Refunds will only be allowed in case of bad weather or non-availability of services at the date and time of booking.
- All guests should wear life jackets all the time during the trip. If you will stay inside the boat or yacht no need to wear it. if don’t follow that which will result in coast guard/police fines. it will carry on the customer/client’s full responsibility.
- According to UAE Registration and Insurance Law. Infant children (one month old) are considered/counted as a person.
- Person must nominate a person as head of the group before the vessel leaving the berth, which will be authorized to coordinate all activities on board by consent of the captain and sign this document on their behalf.
- Movement on board should be carried out with extreme caution, the captain/company will not be held responsible.
- Parents/guards are responsible for the safety of their children / loved ones.
- The captain’s approval must be obtained before entering the water.
- If any guest drinks alcohol/abuse, the yacht/boat will return to the marina and the amount paid will not be refunded.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry any kind of drugs on board the yachts/boats/water sports.
- Non-swimmers, senior citizens, and expected mothers should take care with extreme caution.
- If any of the customers/clients will be misbehaving, the vessel or water sports equipment will be heading directly to the police /coast guard or on our marina. No refund for the full cost.
- Parents/ guardians should take extreme caution for the safety and security of their children/dependents.
- Passengers/guests must check their property before leaving the yacht – boat – water sports. The Captain – Company assumes no liability for the loss of property after the yacht – boat- water sports departure.
- Jumping to another vessel is strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of loss /damage to the vessel or water sports Equipment made by the customer /client will be their full responsibility. Payment will be done on the spot or any arrangement thereafter.
- For any unwanted technical/mechanical failure during the trip, the yacht or boat, or water sports equipment must go back to the site and the trip will be stopped due to safety reasons. A partial refund will be possible or alternative arrangements will be discussed such as rescheduling of the trip.
- It is the responsibility of the guest to inform the captain about any other information not mentioned in the document written thereafter.
- the allowed ages on water sports and jet ski rides only are above 16 years and under 60 years old.
- Seniors and pregnant women from 6 months till up are not allowed to drive/ride water sports.
- the lessee will be personally responsible for the consequences of the accident with the water sports.
- any kind of loss/ damage to the water sports made by the client will be recovered from the client. The cost will be inclusive of the service of the repair. payment will be on the spot or any arrangements thereafter.
- each customer is fully responsible for his equipment before the company whether being answerable for the accident by himself or otherwise.
- If the tenant entered the restricted area and the equipment was possessed by the authority, the tenant should be liable for the full price of the equipment and any financial or legal liabilities arising because of this action.
- The customer shall not drive water sports near to the beach or in water less than ½ meter deep to avoid closing of the water discharged outlet, otherwise, the customer undertakes to pay the cost of damages resulting therefrom.
- Not wearing a life jacket = no trip (water sport only).
- Alcohol is strictly not allowed during Ramadan and dry days as per law.
- Head must inform in written the captain about non-swimmers and expecting mother before going to the sea.
- No guest is permitted to jump into sea/water when the vessel or water sports equipment is underway or moving.
- Throwing any kind of garbage overboard is strictly prohibited.
- The customer must be on the trip site 15 minutes before the start of the trip to maintain his time and time of others after him, as the company does not bear the delay of the client about the time of his trip. There is no option to recover money.
- No animals or pets of any kind can be taken aboard.
Please abide by the terms and conditions for your safety and enjoy the trip.